Board of Directors
Ron Niesing|President Dan Bake|Vice President Area Director VP - Engineering Social Security Administration (Retired) Georgia Pacific Rick Saterlee|Secretary Dave Gorin|Treasurer Business Development Corporate Strategy Office Ayers Associates (Retired) Humana Lynn M. Borland|Member at Large Hannah Stewart|Member at Large Human Resources Director Attorney City of Green Bay (Retired) Hanaway Ross Law Firm
About our Board of Directors
The overall purpose of our Board of Directors is to manage the affairs of the Mediation Center and to provide direction and oversight to the Executive Director. General duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Determine and carry out the policies and programs of the Center.
- Decide on the most effective use of Center funds and assets.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations that govern non-profit organizations.
- Provide direction to the Treasurer in the development of the annual budget.
The Board of Directors typically meets at 5:30 PM on the 3rd Monday of each month at the Mediation Center. Board meetings usually occur during ten (10) months of year based on need, but no less than a minimum of four (4) times a year.
- Terms of office are two (2) years or until a Director’s resignation or removal prior to the end of the Director’s term.
- The Board consists of no more than fifteen (15) and no less than seven (7) members.
- Annual meetings are held in January at which time a slate of officers is elected to serve one (1) year terms.
- The officers are President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.